For many people, a long flight is a synonym of stress. But it does not always have to be like that. Here, we offer some practical tips to avoid physical discomfort in the plane and make your next flight an unforgettable experience.
Remember before and after the flight
- Sleep well the night before and get as much rest as possible during the flight.
2. Try to sleep as many hours as you would at home during the flight. Take 30-40 minute naps.
3. Bring along a travel pillow or something to provide comfort for naps.
4. Drink a lot of water before and during the flight.
5. Avoid beverages with caffeine or alcohol.
6. Do not remain in the same position for too long; do stretching exercises and walk whenever possible.
7. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.